301 Bryce Avenue
Built in 1965 and set in the cozy Parkhaven neighborhood sits a classic three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home that has been lovingly maintained by the same owner for many years, incorporating many new upgrades and features while staying true to the home’s original character.
Natural light abounds as the home unfolds to a functional floor plan. The inviting living room showcases hardwood floors, a focal point fireplace and large picture windows looking upon the iconic South San Francisco Hillside Sign. The expansive formal dining room opens to the eat-in kitchen and provides access to the quaint sunroom. The three bedrooms are located on the upper level, providing a restful retreat away from the main living spaces. An attached two-car garage includes ample storage space and provides a spacious workshop.
The home is set on a corner lot of approximately 4,860 square feet and wraps around to private cul-de-sac. With no rear neighbors, the backyard overlooks the California Golf Club of San Francisco. It boasts an ideal location close to neighborhood parks, schools, shopping, El Camino Real and Highway 280. Just a short drive to highway 101, BART and Caltrain Stations for easy commutes.
The front of the residence is framed by a lawn and a backdrop of mature trees. Once inside, the approximately 1,560 square feet of living space features:
- Tile entryway with tile flooring and a deep coat closet
- Living room featuring a wood burning fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle, original hardwood flooring, crown moulding and a picture window with views of Sign Hill
- A freshly painted eat-in kitchen includes plentiful cabinets, a built-in oven, microwave, gas cook top with hood, dishwasher and door accessing the rear yard
- Expansive formal dining room provides hardwood floors, crown moulding, opens to the kitchen and living room and includes a sliding glass door to a charming sunroom
- Conveniently located half bathroom between living spaces
- Master suite offering a walk-in closet, hardwood floors, large windows flooding the room with natural light and en-suite bathroom featuring a shower stall, tile floor and a linen closet
- Two additional generous sized bedrooms with hardwood floors and roomy closets – one providing views of Sign Hill
- Updated hall bathroom with a shower over bathtub with grout-less surround, a long vanity with ample cabinets and tile flooring
- Large hall closet and additional storage space
- Two-car garage with an automatic door, washer, dryer, utility sink, built-in storage closets and a large storage area under the home
- Attached to the garage is a large workshop approximately 341 square feet with workbench and additional built-in storage cabinets
- A park like setting, the rear yard includes an ideal patio for alfresco dinning and entertaining, raised retaining wall planter beds and unobstructed views of the lush foliage sitting upon the California Golf Club of San Francisco
3D Virtual Tour
CompasscalDRE# 01349837650.743.6865 directhttp://www.cynthiaannesmith.com/